Lic. iuris, Dr. iuris, Dr. h.c.
Professor of International Law
Lawyer, Member of the Bar, Ghent, Belgium
Member of "Institut de Droit International" / Member of the American Law Institute
Past foreign teaching appointments
- Adjunct Professor at the American University, Washington DC
- Visiting Professor at the East China Institute of Politics and Law in Shanghai ( China) from April 30 till June 5, 1986 teaching international contracts and litigation.
- Lecturer in the Interuniversity Centre of Dubrovnik (former Yugoslavia): March 1987 Programme on International Law of the Sale of Goods and March 1989 Programme on International Payments; and the April 1990 Programme on International Litigation.
- Lecturer in the 1990 Dutch Postdoctoral Training Programme in International Law at the T.M.C. Asser Institute, The Hague.
- Lecturer at the East China University of Politics and Law, Shanghai, from 15 May until 25 May 1995, with classes on unification of law, international sales law and arbitration.
- Lectures at the same Shanghai University, from 21 April till 4 May 1996 on international litigation.
- Lecturer of a Special Course in the Académie de Droit International (section of Private International Law) at The Hague, 19-23 July 2010, on Adaptation and Substitution in PIL.
- Visiting professor at the University of Florida at Gainesville
in an international enrichment course – October 2012 on CISG - International
Sale of Goods.
|Copyright © 2010 Johan Erauw. All rights reserved.|